Super Viking Shark Panch Super Viking Shark Panch

Just f***ing great! I love Vikings!

I love the concept of this game!
How the hell did you get such a sick idea?
Anyway, congrants for daily 4th! (deserves 1st in my oppinion)
I'm sure Tom is going to put this on the frontpage because it's very much fun to play and it's a really creative game! It would really deserve it!

Tip and Run Tip and Run

Nice game!

This game has a good concept and it's fun to play!
Didn't beat it yet, but I definitely will!^^

But there's one thing I have to complain about:
You can't see the whole menu... Looks like you took the standart size and forgot to change it...
But don't worry! You can still fix it! Choose the correct size and I will vote 5!^^

HitFight 2 HitFight 2

This is fun!^^

This is a really nice game and I liked the graphics very much! The only thing you could improve is the way the enemys die but the rest is great!^^

PS: The next time I will beat ya!^^

ZuiGe responds:

Thanks for the review! ^^

Pimped up Snake Pimped up Snake

Nice game...

...but you should also have pimped up your sound... Actually the melody wasn't bad but it gets a little annoying when you hear it so often... Check out the Newgrounds audio portal the next time! You will find great stuff there and with some more music the game would be even better...
Anyway: The idea and the programming are great and I'm looking forward to see more form you!^^

A Koopa's Revenge A Koopa's Revenge

Man... you could sell this!

This is one of the best games at Newgrounds and I think it deserves a higher score! I played a few hours now and I admit that it's still fun tu jump through the levels with my favourite shelled enemy!^^
The graphics look really good and Koopa is very easy to control so I really love this game! It also has lots of secrets and won't get boring!

I Couldn't find Bowser yet... Is there even a way to find him in this version or do we have to wait for part 2?